In order to help discover new “indie blues” artists, Making A Scene is searching for independent artists that are creating new, original music that is rooted in the blues. The focus is not on traditional blues, but original blues that has the ability to appeal and be relevant to a new younger fan base.
Making A Scene will select at least 20 ReverbNation artists for the Making A Scene Indie Blues Compilation CD Vol. 2, which will be digitally distributed as part of a radio promotion to radio stations worldwide. A “one-sheetPDF” that includes a short bio and contact info of each artist will be included in the distributed package.
Selected Artist Package
- A featured interview in Making A Scene
- Rotation of their music video for at least 90 days on the homepage of Making A Scene
- One free ad placement for 90 days on the homepage
- Airplay on “LIVE from the Midnight Circus” radio show and podcast
- Blues, indie, Americana, rock, R&B/soul, funk, pop, singer-songwriter, & country — genres rooted in blues music
- The artist grants Making A Scene the non-exclusive right to include the song, as well as the names of artists, and any band trademarks or service marks in the compilation packaging and any advertising or promotional materials related to the performance, distribution or marketing of the compilation
- All submitted songs MUST be original compositions
- All submissions will be judged on the song, performance, recording quality, and originality by the Making a Scene staff
- Selected artists must have artwork prepared for the free ad within 7 days of being notified of their acceptance
- Selected artists must have 250-word bio and 200×200 picture prepared for the one sheet within 7 days of being notified of acceptance
To Submit your band for this opportunity Click the link Below!!